The Government of Andalusia has opened the inscription period for all those who wish to apply for the rent grants of 2018, 2019 and 2020. According to official facts, more than 14,000 families in all of Andalusia are expected to benefit from this help.
- Be part of a family unity whose income is less than twice the Public Income Index (IPREM), 3 times the IPREM if you are part of a numerous household.
- Be younger than 35 or older than 65
- If you do not fulfil the previous requirements, be part of a family with at least 3 members registered in the same property.
- Have signed the rent after 1st January 2018
- That the owner of the property is not related in first or second degree to the tenant
- That the rent does not reach 600 euros a month.
Pay out period
- From 1st January 2018 to 31st December 2020 both inclusive. This means that the monthly instalments will be payed out from the first month of rent you have payed in 2018 until the last that is included in this period.
Deadline for submission
- Until the budget intended for this is used out, as the help is granted as the applicants fulfil the requirements.
Quantity of grant
- The general grant will cover 40% of the price of the rent.
- For people under 35 and over 65 the grant covers 50%.
- Those who are at risk of social exclusion will obtain the 75% of the rent grant.